Naats has a confusing and disturbing history. Naats is often perceived as a religion. This is simply not the case.

The word "naats" originates from the Malay language in Malaysia. It is most often translated into English as "pagan"satanic". The Malay version of naats is used by many people in Malaysia, and is also the popular form in the U.S. and the U.K.

The name naats was probably derived from its use in the book of Isaiah's bible. When King Ahaz comes into the Israelite's homeland, he has a curse placed on all the men in the land of the Philistines. In the Book of Isaiah, it states, "Naatzah hath already rested upon thee", which translates to "He who is born after the shadow of Naatzah shall never be put to shame".

After growing up in my native country, I moved to Nashville, Tennessee, and became close friends with a woman who was born in Malaysia. She lived in Malaysia until she was only nineteen, when she emigrated to the U.S. She told me that naats was a religion that she would study in Malaysia before returning to her homeland.

I remember being amazed when I learned that naats was actually worshiped in the United States. I have always seen it as a religion, but it took me a long time to realize that it wasn't Christianity or Islam.

I asked my friend if there was any secret information about the religion, but she wouldn't tell me anything. She said that the Naats, a religion, worshiped the four winds of the world - the west, north, east and south. These four winds are believed to be the source of life, water, wind and sun. The naats is supposed to come down from God to the followers of the religion, and they are their priestesses.

I've been thinking lately about why I didn't find out about naats until much later in life. I think I was in denial. I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe naats wasn't my religion.

I found out the truth about naats from an article I read about an independent researcher who just published her findings about the religous beliefs in Malaysia. The researcher uncovered that the naats has roots that go back to the early 6th century. She also uncovered evidence that some of the emperors were forced to marry their sisters, so they were "too close" to the religion.